Tuesday 19 October 2010

I got Carrot Cake and you didn't...that's the important thing...

wow, that sounds cow-ish!!

omgosh i need the loo...i haven't been for 7 i/2 hours :'( and i forgot about it until just now!!
i'm one of those people who always nips to the loo at break and lunch and this is just really annoying!!!

in my 5 weeks at work, i still haven't used the loo...it's through a teeny little...part...i mean you can't call it a corridor...it's a door and then another door and the customers use it too and i'd hate to get in everyone's way. PLUS we get 1/2 hour on each break and i like to eat in my breaks and it takes the cooks time to cook and then i need to eat and i like to have a lil read of whatever magazines are lying around too so going to the loo would waste too much time.

^^cuz i'm generous :D

RIGHT. I'll stop giving you more information than you could ever want about me and my loo habits...onto something lovely:

I saw a rainbow on my way home! and the sky was a collision between vibrant blues and oranges as a moody storm raged above....waxing lyrical...

You know, 'big shoes to fill'- the expression? it comes from Tudor Britain *i think it was during the Tudor reign...think* when your status was shown off by the length and pointiness of your shoes-how very peculiar :P <----fun fact!! Did you know? The shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.

and i dunno about this next one...had anyone seen Pulp Fiction?

All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck
on 4:20.

hmmm...i like random facts...

OOH, catch The Inbetweeners last night?
I thought it was disgusting and almighty xD VERY funny!! I really wanna have a go at the texting game xD

awwww and Simone and Carly!!! Simon was my fabourite...i'm glad things turned out okay for him...although it's sorta heartbreaking that things only came together for him when he was about to up and leave and start all over again. ah wells...i'm sure things'll be fine...

I feel I should leave you with something really deep and meaningful....

...i'll get back to you on that one...

Peace and love
xxxx

p.s the curse of copy and paste...i'm stuck in this font now :P
p.p.s I think i'll go to the loo now...

1 comment:

  1. 'cuz I'm generous' has become something of a catchphrase of yours...

    ReplyDelete