I feel very positive that I actually made the choice to go swimming...I only decided this morning and I didn't go very far and it wasn't spectacular but it felt good to just GO. you know??
i just looked up A 100 Things to do Before You Die:
Here's the first twenty:
- Attend at least one major sporting event: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the U.S. Open.
- Throw a huge party and invite every one of your friends.
- Swim with a dolphin.
- Have your portrait painted.
- Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure you use it.
- Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France.
- Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
- Spend a whole day eating junk food without feeling guilty.
- Be an extra in a film.
- Tell someone the story of your life, sparing no details.
- Make love on a forest floor.
- Make love on a train.
- Learn to rollerblade.
- Own a room with a view.
- Brew your own beer.
- Learn how to take a compliment.
- Buy a round-the-world air ticket and a rucksack, and run away.
- Grow a beard and leave it for at least a month.
- Give your mother a dozen red roses and tell her you love her.
ACTUALLY: If i took hormones...then i could grow a beard...but frankly i don't think i'd enjoy that. I really want to do 14...but I'm not sure about 3 or 1...i'm not sure i'd enjoy those.
hmmm...It would be rather grand to do all that before you die though. A life lived.
Do you know what? some of these things are inspiring: Look At The Whole List
There must be loads of different lists across the internet but that's the firts one i found on google!
showering in a water fall sounds pretty cool...
I reckon i might write my own mission statement...
I'm in one of those moods, you know??? Where i could do...anything...I feel that I could do what i really wanted tonight and not regret it, even if i got it wrong. I won't! Of course I won't, i've more sense than that but the feeling remains the same...
omgosh you know how much i'd love to do this...
Peace and love
p.s remember, i love you