Friday 3 September 2010

Year 11

How did that happen?!?!

Okay so today was decent. Glad it's the weekend xD

My room's looking better...at last...STILL NOT FINISHED!! :(

OMGOSH!!! I'm sooooooo pleased and relieved with how i did in the history exams i did before we broke up for Summer!

SO HAPPY :D

Miss Edwards is ok...I has her for some core and triple too. I don't mind where I sit but i'm now 1/2 a mile form Summer...that's right...A25 is half a mile across...they did some rennovations over the holiday.

THE DINING ROOM IS BLUE

Eloise pushed me down the stairs for saying it was betetr feng shui than red...i don't blame her :D

oooh, it's Friday :D!!

3 weeks 2 days til my birthday! how scary is that?!?!?

might call you later tommy....maybe...i might be busy...idk.... :O

anyways!
oooh, Mr. Briggs ROCKS!!!

right, ANYWAYS (!)

enjoy the weekend

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s PloddyStapleFace had a haircut!!! i like it but he looks soooooo much more like Will now!
p.p.s Will B has grown a LOT. i feel shorter than ever.

1 comment:

  1. PloddyStapleFace is an awesome name.

    And Mr. Briggs is good. He must be the most normal tutor we've had so far (well, I can't remember much about Miss Poroku). I'm pretty sure he won't leave us and will break the tragic cycle. The more I look at it, the more the tutor leaving thing is like the teachers that keep on dying/resigning in Harry Potter...

    ReplyDelete