Thursday 2 September 2010

Tally-ho, Guildford!!

haha summer, now you need to call yours, 'hazaar!' xD *smug*

Town was AWESOME today. I LOVE PEOPLE...contrary to a badge i once wore declaring my hatred of all mankind...hmmm.

Ok, I have to tell everyone this:

I've been looking for one of my cousins on facebook:
Nathan Thomas

But that's about all i know about him and before you're friends with someone on fb you can't see where they're from...or sometimes they just don't say. SO, last night, I messaged about ten and added some Nathan Thomas's *:S* on there. and today i had a bunch of messages going:

lol, i dunno...xD

or something like that

I added one guy who i later saw was from some place in America....my cousin lives in Wales!!

and he's just a lil younger than i am.

There's one boy who looks about my age but doesn't have his birthday up and he lives somewhere in Wales. He's the closest I have so far and he hasn't replied to my lastest message yet :S

my parents have no idea. lol. i haven't said lol in a while. hmmmm.

OMG!! CAZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I saws yous todays for the first time in over a MONTH! a month is a long time. but there's only 3 left this year which makes them sound littler....Ooh, we've got another christmas to look forward to this year xD I forgot about that!!! ahahahaha

hmm...i just asked mom what Nathan looks like...apparently he has curly hair. crap. that one guy who seemed likely? straight blonde hair..maybe he straightened it? it was died blonde as well...hmmmm. I DON'T KNOW!!! xD

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment