Tuesday 6 July 2010

WE GOT IT!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Of course it's months until completion and stuff but we got 127 henley bank! I told you ten was my lucky number...1+2+7= 10!
sorry, i do that far too much!

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe


Had a really good rehearsal after school today, got bunches done so i'm really hoping it pays off tomorrow. I think it'll be fun once we get into it but i'm still really quite nervous about it...might wear my lucky necklace *silly, i know but i makes me chill so back off, eh?...sorry, that's aimed at someone in particular who doesn't even read this who's really quite hurtful actually*

oooh! I write loads yesterday but I forgot to tell you, i got new trainers and my mum pronounced Nike as Nee-kay...thought it was funny. I love my mummy.

here's something amazing cuz i'm generous:


wasn't that fabby?
really deep, some epic piano skillage and also feck-funny xD

erm, that really is pretty much all...
oh, sorry for sorta playing a part in nicking yer shoe, there, dear James :/ that was so hilarious!
Eloise made me hug Jack before she'd give me back the lid for my spongebob lip balm. gosh, she's evil xD
reeaally hoping that i'll get back my owiginal witing tomowwow. just wanna see how i did really :s don't think it was my best to be honest but i still wanna know how i did.

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment