Friday 9 July 2010

I wish you could know how happy you make me.

hey caz, I know you like this song and i thought that this was a great cover + i love his other music too....



Anyways...onto me, this is after all my personal space xD even though it's on public domain...hmmm.

Right...I've had a really fabulous day. Someone made me very happy :)

Simon called me fat >:[ not cool. In fact he didn't call me fat, he merely described at great length how he would be crushed beneath my weight is he were to give me a piggy-back. Swine.

piggyback, swine? geddit? eh?

*sigh my jokes suck*

I'M NOT AFRAID!!! love that song by eminem...sehr gut, ja?

Drama was such a laugh!

this is a really bad post but it's really hot and so i'm struggling to form interesting, coherent sentences :S

we're having a bbq and water fight at our youth group tonight, really looking forward to it actually :D

HOLLER IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOWN THE SAME ROAD


dang this one's good too


errm...i think i was gonna say something but i can't think what :s
i really am lovestruck
hmmm.

yeah, i'm real sleepy now, but contented with what i've got and i'm positive about the future.

I might go and have a nap.

Peace and love
xxxx
yeah, real lovestruck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment