Sunday 11 July 2010

Is 'such' an abbreviation of the words 'so' and 'much'?

hmmm

In other news...
TODAY HAS BEEN AMAZING!!!! xD

Thanks so much to Simon, Horatio, George, Tom, Steve, Harvey, Daniel, Caroline, Hattie, Summer and Louise!!!
You are amazing people!!

We got to go on every ride we wanted...however...the queue for Collossus was...collossal...xD
We were lining up for about an hour and 1/2 which wasn't too heinous but i actually got so bored that i resorted to eating tree bark at one point...tasted kinds good actually :D

my feet ache so much from standing up all day :/

errrrrm....I lost my top in tidal wave...well not on it *although that would certainly have made for an interesting shot, eh?* it feel out of caz's bag when we put them in the cubby-hole thingies ...i just wore my bikini top :) thanks so much for coming with me to find my top summer :D love you!!

after all of the ridings and the park was closed, me, hattie, louise and summer waited for our lift in the car park...literally...we lay-lied-lie in a parking space xD it was really nice actually cuz the morning was freezing and soggy and the midday was ba-hoiling!! but by 6/7 it was comfortably toasty...

The world cup final's on right now...do i care? not really...

i want spain to win.

just so that Paul the octopus goes down in history xD

I'm sorry this is rushed but i'm tired and there is food waiting for me * love my mum!! * FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :)

oooh, hattie, thanks for lending me your top for rush, i'll get it washed, dried and ironed and backed to you as soon as i can :)

errrrm....OOH,
wore my *new* jacket...i hacked the sleeves off of an old denim thing and then bleached it all afternoon yesterday. it still smelt like bleach this morning. ah wells. such is life xD

right i'm off, see you on the morrow *****OHHHHHH i'm getting back my original writing tomorrow!!**********


Final thanks to the Birthday Boy, Simon, for inviting me!!

HUGS and KISSES!

Peace and love
xxxx

2 comments: