Saturday 19 June 2010

The words are all I have so I'll write them and we need them just to get by.....

:D

My shoes are squeaking again...they do this from time to time and I can't just oil them to make it better. It's alright as long as there are loads of other people around but if you're browsing around a shop that's pretty darn quiet and it's just you and the shop keeper....well..little bit awkward when oyur going SQUEEEEEEEk-SQUEEEEEEEEEEk on every other step. grrrr.

I think I've gained about a stone in the past month. I've just been eating everything with blatant disregard for the calorie content :/

I blame you Tommy.

nah, not really...just wanted to see your face when i said that...althought I can't actually see your face right now, can i? gosh darn it.

I bought a new bikini :) It's pink and orange and black and white and a myriad of spots and blocks of each colour. Hattie can't accuse me of having a see through bikini now. Thing is, at a quick glance, in photographs, my yellow bikini does actually look sorta flesh coloured :/ which is a shame because I really like it D: grrr.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm.

Last night was EPIC, right SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMER? xD
and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!
Matt floored me. I was not ammused.
Well, actually, technically...he "sofa-ed" me since i fell back onto the couch. hmmmm.

All of the eejits were fighting at club last night. just play fighting. eejits.

I can't think of a whole lot else to say other than me and my folks et mes fréres *?!* may or may not be watching Fantastic Mr. Fox tonight...I remember seeing the trails and thinking, "this looks cool" *i should have just written that for my film review for english...imagine Mrs. Gibbs' face!* so i'm looking forward to it.

Did I mention my new bikini? yes. yes i did.

I'm gonna start drinking green tea. It's full of good stuff and it tastes nice.

I need to make Hattie's brithday card today...I'm not entirely sure of what i should put on the front. ooh hoo hoo. *owls ROCK*

Peace and LOVE
and hugs and kisses too
only for tactile people.
others will not appreciate such a gesture.
xxxx

p.s I fell inlove with Al Green last night. amazing man. amazing musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment