Friday 4 June 2010

Don't be a BETCH...

xD

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH yesterday and Harvey's today with Louise, Simon, Steve, George, Daniel and Jacob...and of course Harvey....duh.
THANK YOU awesome people for making my day TWELVE out of ten!! that's the grade i give to all of my bestest days xD
I got a line on my thigh from climbing on simon.....
he gave me a piggy back...geeze....
took forever to get onto him...he's fecking tall!!! xD
I actually jumped in!!! :)
louise undid my bikini top >:[
...i undid hers...hahahahaha
did it back up though :)

I really have to get down to some hard graft now though. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh hell, i was tired last night/this morning and i think i may have sent some stupid emails. dang.
ah wells, i'm still alive and i've had the most amazingzingzing-a-ling day. ooooh jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

I've already been to heaven
I've already been to heaven
and after like five minutes I was like
LET'S GO
xD

Squidge and POUT

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment