Wednesday 2 June 2010

I'm still here too, you know?!

Aw dang, I'm not living up to a promise i made to Tommy...well...actually I didn't promise but nevertheless, I gave my word!!! And my word is the golden lie *been listing to marina and the diamonds a lot :/*
here goes...

"Jamie....PHWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR" suspired Tommy lustily as he finally allowed himself to deny the pretence that he saw Jamie as a friend and nothing more.



maybe i should write that up properly some day? ahahahaha.
for now, it shall remain a teeny snippet of how things could be.
Tommy, don't kill me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase? xD


I just listened to Baby by Justin beiber as part of a mash up and i didn't hate it...what is the world comign to when such a terrible song can sound good???!?!?!
actually, this girl's amazing, giver her a listen XD

Don't have a lot else to say...love and hugs?

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment