Friday 7 May 2010

Special K sucks ****

MMM HMMMM.
From Monday I'm going to begin the Special K plan of two meals, two bowls, two weeks with the healthy snacks allowed by the programme.
HOWEVER!!
I'm still going to have an ordinary meal each evening followed by desert :P
AND THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE...
I'm not going to do it with Special K...I fail to see what is actually so fecking special about Special K. I'm going to eat 45g of shreddies with 125ml of skimmed milk for each meal and the healthy snacks will be portions of fruit. I'll record my weight loss *hopefully* across the course of the next fortnight on this blog as well as my measurements since it's supposed to help me to drop a jean size...
AND IF I GET THE TIME...
this blog shall be accompanied by videos on youtube...my username's cybermink64 if anyone's interested.

I just want to prove that Special K is not better than any other cereal and its manufacturers have no right to charge OTT prices for its products.

I have my black tye event tonight, been looking forward to this for weeks, can't wait!!!
My face is caked in moisturiser right now and i had a bath earlier and I sprayed LOTS of perfume...kinda filled the bathroom with it actually *oops*

"I wasn't even playing your game...why are they picking on me??"
mm hmmmm. certain drawings and frustrating annotations in Chemistry. grrrrrrr.

Have a lovely weekend darlings!

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment