Friday 14 May 2010

Special K Sucks day 5

BONJOUUUUUUUUR!
I'm uber psyched over my drama grade...was NOT expecting that :P

Well...diet's been fine today. Felt completely satisfied at lunch 'n' all. I reckon that my body;s adapting to it cuz i don't feel all that hungry anymore :D
Tomorrow's going to be hard though; a house full of delicious food without the distraction of lessons :/ PLUS all of my family will be eating proper lunch and then there'll be me with my silly winnie the pooh bowl of shreddies with skimmed milk munching away...i might have a pear tomorrow.
I've eaten dinner already tonight. Today's calorie count is way less than yesterday's :S Today i'm at 1145. :O hmmmmmm. but i'm feeling full. I had dessert 'n' all.

hahahaha BENCH OF AWESOMOSITY xD we're gonna break it...i swear it'll just snap under the weight soon...i almost wrote wait...silly me :s
Gosh...I should think before i answer any of david's questions but heck that was fecking funny xD

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s you have no idea how much I'd love a sandwich...cheese lettuce and tomato in granary bread...i'm full but i WANT a sandwich :/

No comments:

Post a Comment