Sunday 9 May 2010

In prep for tomorrow

I'm beginning my "diet" tomorrow...i prefer to think of it as more of an experiment if the truth be told...
So here are my stats:Upper arm: 10 inches
Thigh: 21 inches
Bum: 38 inches
Bust: 31 inches
Waist: 23 inches
As far as I'm aware I still weigh about 8st 11lb but i can't be bothered to weigh myself right about now.

I'll update my stats at the end of the first week and then again once the fortnight's over. mock my stats and you will pay. :) It's okay for me to make jokes about the size of my bum but not you!!! xD
To mark the beginning of the two weeks I'm eating one last lovely sweet thing tonight...a doughnut xD

I need to do some math revision so I dunno whether I'll get time to do the youtube videos but it would be kinda cool, eh?
hmmm, no promises :S
I hope that everybody who ventured into town today had a laugh :P I got some music by Motion City Soundtrack...I'm gonna play it on a loop in the lounge tomorrow and see which member of my family goes insane first...mwahahahaha
nah...i'm kidding...i'm only a lil bit evil...I'll play it all the way through once.Hey Tommy, i burned you a copy of what i downloaded, remind me to give it to you otherwise i'll forget...and pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase bring the script!!! I've got mine somewhere but I can't for the life of me remember where and I'd love to see it again xD
You're not gonna get a chance to remind me before tomorrow are you? hmmm...should have thought about that already really, shouldn't i? hmm I'll go and put it in my school bag in uno momento.

JUSTIN PIERRE ROCKS MY WORLD XD ftr...any guy asleep beneath a powerpuff girls blanket is ultimately cool.... AWWwwwwwww, ain't he sweet???! bless. with his thumb in his mouth 'n' all. there's something endearing about a guy when he's sleeping.



Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment