Wednesday 29 July 2009

The deed is done.

That's right. I did it. I screamed like a banchi and flapped my arms like a bird but I did it. I jumped off of Mackenzie Jetty. Getting up onto the wall was scary because I thought that I was going to fall over the other side. Standing up on the wall was ok. Walking along the wall, I wobbled and thought that I was going to topple from the side. The last step, I knew that if I didn't really jump out I'd knock my head on the wall on the way down. So I had to leap. In reality, the drop wasn't all that bad because the tide was in pretty far but to me, it felt as though I was falling forever.
Anyways; it's done. xD
Before that, we wandered around Caernarfon *can-argh-von* and took some pics by the castle.



Peace and love
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. honey, it's spelt "banshee". lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe! did you watch the video?? my scream's pretty blood-curdling :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scream wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but the water looked FREEZING. Apart from that, it looked quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...it was kind of cold...
    shame about the background noise from the wind :o might do it again just one more time before i get home ...

    ReplyDelete