Thursday 20 August 2009

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why...catch my drift?

You see.

The thing is.

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH -_-'

One moment my parents are absolutely convinced that I'm an eighty year old woman the next thing, I'm four years old...I'm of course, obviously, describing the trials and tribulations of shoe-shopping. I hate shopping. There, I've said it. Browsing around shops, trundle-wundling along without a care in the world is simply marvelous but this is not the case when I actually need something. I'm now so sick of wearing shoes that I'm dangerously close to CHUCKING mine away...or giving them to charity...whatever. Although the prior made more of an impact really, didn't it? Thought as much. Anyhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my feet annoy me. My right one's just a tidbit smaller than my left one and the size of them vary from shop to shop, in some I'm a four, others I'm a six and when stores don't offer half-sizes I swear it's sacrilege.

So tired of shoes.

On a brighter note, I have new socks xD They're only boring ones for school but it means that for five whole days, I'm going to have that awesome, "i'm-wearing-new-socks-and-loving-it" feeling...or am i the only one who gets that? You know when you put on a brand new pair of socks and the cool, soft cotton seems to embrace the curves of the warm flesh of your feet...perhaps I'm going a little over the top here...

AND I've finally, finally, finally got a case for my glasses *hazaar and all the world can breathe easy*
OOOOoooooooooooooooh, I know that this was announced a while ago but Blue are reforming and I lovd their music so, so much when I was younger that I'm actually really rather excited about the news of their imminent return to the charts.
OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh and another musical return which has generated much media discussion is that of Robbie Williams. Since his last album, "Rudebox" quite frankly SUCKED despite having a number one single; there's a lot resting on his return. We expect to see him back on form with classic ballads...*think Angels, Feel and all that kinda thing* when his new album is released in October.

'tis ready to be varnished, *hazaaaar* The paint is finally, finally, finally dry so now it is able to be varnished...I just hope my Dad leaves me to it, I can't stand it when he interferes all the time :S

DollyDot Signing out.
Peace and love
xxxx

p.s TWO people have stopped following me?! Gosh you guys are fickle, ain't ya?! tbh...I've kinda stopped caring...he never followed me anyway...it was just him i wanted and he still won't. he won't even hug me.
argh, now i'm getting all stupid and down, that's it, FORGET, FORGET, FORGET just STOP thinking about him...but it's not that easy is it?

3 comments:

  1. I'm making this comment just for the sake of it: dolphins DO NOT have penises. I've told Hattie, so now you can rest easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dolphins DO have penises.... the have sex for pleasure, so it's not just sperm flying around the sea.

    Anyways, I'm off to france in... 3 hours. Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we should stop talking about Dolphins sexual nature on Tea and Toast, and move onto a more...unrelated...subject?

    ReplyDelete