Thursday 6 August 2009

daniel started following me again...

...:S i'm confused *dotcom* perhaps my internet messed up?? i wonder...
I've spent pretty much all day buying stationery for school *yay*...believe it or not; that was actually sincere, I love buying stationery, it clears my head...
And then I read some more of, "rachel's holiday" by marianne keyes. 'tis a very goood book :D and I like it very much soooooooo :D The main character Rachel has been sent to a treatment centre for addictions by her parents but still remains in denial over the truth about her cocaine habit. That teeny synopsis makes it sound rather heavy but it's really not. Some parts have been kind of upsetting but the narrative is generally in fairly good humour and despite it's daunting length, I'm enjoying working my way through this book :D

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment