Monday 24 August 2009

I HAVE NEWS, AND NEW SHOES!!

...I made a rhyme, *smug*!
As some of you are already aware, I'm engaged to one Miss ElinimoomundootocomSqueechTheGodOfCapriSun *although I still loathe the length of that nick-name* And our wedding shall be held at Lunchtime on our return to TheLandOfNod upon September 3rd and everyone's welcome. Master PCPlod *...wasn't PC Plod the policeman from Noddy btw?...* shall be my best man as I'm posing as Groom, Hattiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shall be my fiancé's maid of honour and TheOneWhoCan'tBeBotheredToPostAnymore *cough* TOMMY*cough* shall be playing the role of Vicar and will be marrying the two of us...we still have yet to decide upon whose name we shall be taking and may just take the name of her cat so we shall be Elin and Kaytei Polly xD
THAT WAS IT, THE BIG NEWS!!

You may remember not so long ago that I was having rather a great deal of trouble locating a decent pair of shoes for school, however, the search is finally over and I'm fairly pleased although this appreciation towards said shoes may end when I actually get around to wearing them as I have yet to actually walk in them. I tried them on but I didn't run around the shop or anything *Debenhams by some bloke called Roberto Vianni or summat*. No doubt, I shall be in great pain walking to and from school in them *hrumph* -_-'

It recently came to my attention that The Catcher in The Rycroft was rather afraid for my safety...sorry James darling...my last post was a little hasty and irrational, wasm't it? Some crud happened and I wasn't feeling great *no S**t!* but i'm a whole lot happier now. So, to everyone else, to whom I gave a reason to feel concerned about me; I'm really sorry. I was once described as, "hyper-emotional" and though I wouldn't entirely agree with this, I am over sensitive and wear my heart on my sleeve and often react in the teenage drama queen, "the end is nigh" kind of way. So thank you for the support but honestly, I'm alright now!
Take care everyone!

Peace and love
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Good to know that you are back to normal. I was really worried (I'm sure we all were) after your last post. Also, could you help me write a post like that soon? For a website of the Mental, Dementia is NOT that mental at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz for pulling through, Kayte! I'm very, very proud of you, in the last patronising way possible, which is hard but I'd like you to accept it like that nonetheless. Seriously though, your awesome. I truly admire you for that. *Emotional Pepe-Talk now out the way. Yes, I ruined the moment, but I meant every word!*

    I hope the rest of the holidays are filled with happy things and Switz choclate. (Try it. I've had some. Sugar-rush guarantee.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure richard, i'll help you out, just email me and i'll work on any kinda post you want :)
    tommy, i know you say it's only a sugar rush but i'm convinced your a pot-head or something...
    thank you guys! i'm feeling a lot better :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete