Tuesday 14 December 2010

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL PROUD??!

:D

Well, tonight was an eventful and HILARIOUS evening...with marvelous outcomes all round, i'd say :D Summer, Louise, Caroline, my darlings, I love you all...:P

Louise shoved a digestive biscuit in my mouth...i didn't even want it...i knew it was coming, so i just took it :P aw, SO HAPPY babes :))) <----- that's supposed to be a very smiley smilie but he just looks like he has many chins...chubby smilie.

I got mocked today...but excuse me for being SANE (debatably) Kilt and bag pipes IS a good look...

Robert is a sore loser. The History boys & Alfie & Kate ROCK FOREVER :D *we won a lil quiz in english...*
btw, did you know that on average, a little smarties tube contains 48 smarties?? :)

was going to write more but now can't...i'm...yeah

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment