Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010

Low point:
Thought I'd lost an amazing friend forever.

High Point:
Something that I wanted to happen for ages actually happened.

So, sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind but I always find myself back here on sterdy middle-ground :) somewhere between the uber highs and crap lows :P

This has been a really good year, and of course i'm nervous about 2011 but it's going to come, no matter what I do so I might as well sit back and take it, i guess.

I've always liked the idea of getting out what you put in, so if I really apply myself and embrace this coming year I reckon it'll go well. I really hope it does for all of you as well.


Goodbye 2010

Have the most fantastic new year. Really.

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s i love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment