Friday 10 December 2010

Again, Harvey told me to look at this...

actually a really cool video :P

Whip My Hair by Willow Smith

aw, she's only ten!! how sweet :D and she's a right cutie, isn't she?? check out the grin at the end!! awwww!! :P

gosh, will smith has talented kids!!

appaz, this sunday, the number one is between her and BEP and have you heard the black eyed peas new song?!?!? it's dire! DIRE. if this isn't number one and BEP is i'm a be so bugged-like. :D

doesn't matter if it's long or short, do it, do it, whip your hair....


mmmm, drama was good today :D had a right laugh.

gonna go bathe momentarily...or so... mebbee not.

Peace and love
xxxx

work tomorrow. :/

BUT tonight is the christmas party in DA club xD
oooh yeaaaaaah :D needa a drag on my glad-rags and donn the heals, paint my face 'n' spritz the smellies. oh yes. parties are goooooood. it's only a lil affair, but i suppose that suits me best...i can never seemyself being a part of the whole club vibe.

2 comments:

  1. Hell yes, he's got talented kids! You ever seen (I swear this is becoming my catch-phrase :P) Pursuit of Happiness? Epic!

    Wow, haven't commented on here in a while. Hi!
    MANAH MANAH! :P

    ReplyDelete