Sunday 19 April 2009

"Someday"

Someday, the little things won't trouble me,
Someday, I might find out who I want to be,
Someday, I'll stop living in false hope,
Someday, I'll be able to climb up as well as down a slope,
Someday, I'll learn what, "love" really means,
Someday, my family and I will stop existing like machines,

I guess all I can really hope is that Someday is One day soon.

Not the best poem you've ever read, right? This is what's going on in my head right now; a whole lot of clichés, sad song lyrics and a bunch of cruddy poetry.

Peace and love
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. ...creepy :O i've been doing that recently! something was bothering me the other day and I turned it into a two page long poem. xD

    sorry about the change series, but i'm working on something new now, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete