Tuesday 21 April 2009

i really hope that all the best things are the most hard work cuz this is so tough

aw geez, the whole point of starting this blog was to escape the depression of the last one, but it looks as though it's gone and chased me...ah well.
See, it's difficult just to get out of bed, to eat, to speak. I should be enjoying the sun *probably the best that England can expect this year* but instead I'm torturing myself with pathetic thoughts.
I've been listening to "be my escape" by "relient k" on a loop since I got home from the land of nod and now I just want to cry.
I don't want to drag everyone down, I'm sorry everyone, please don't worry about me. Life sucks right now but things always get better. They have to.

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s to tommy, there was a book published a little while ago called...the dictionary...duh!
nah, i'm kidding, i'm on a word a day email subscription thing :D
at least i have my new hat to keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment