Thursday 9 April 2009

Bon soir, c'est moi!

...I'm, sorry, that was a lie...well, this is me, however, it is not the evening :S The time currently stands at 28 minutes past the hour of 12 :O
I just went into a bakery type place in town and they want my CV :D Hopefully, this will actually lead to me becoming a member of the busy world of business...a Saturday job.
I be sitting in le bibliotheque atm and I'm in the children's section cuz the big scary adult section gives me the heeeebie jeeeeeebies :S

Hoooooooooooooooooop a looooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooooop

^'tis ma new catchphrase, what do you reckon of it? Does it cast the looming presence of fear into your very being? Cause icy adrenalin to pound through your veins?
...no?
....really?
aww, that's a pity, I was going to employ it as a new battle-cry. Not a physical battle cry of course as I stride the noble and righteous path of a Pacifist, however, bug me and you will feel the consequences....grrrrrrr......

I'm yawniful, I shouldn't be though as I'm a lazy so 'n' so who didn't get up until eleven this morning...*eleven, you say? The shock, the horror, the downright ruddy rudeness of it all*

I apoloagise for causing you any alarm or distress; *I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry...*

These blogspot blogs are great, i can change everything :D...mwa haha, what fool gave such power to I; The Mistress of Mystery and Chaos, Miss Mink??? YOU shall fall to your knees, trembling at my very presence as I throw a death-ridden shadow of oppression over your soul.

*ahem*, I beg of you, excuse my previous statements, I do wish to gain your trust and faith again. I couldn't possibly tell you what came over me just then. Ever so sorry, don't you know?

I babble I great deal, do I not??

I shall leave you now, places to go, people to see and all that jazz, posh as I am and all.

Peace and love
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. ...you can change writing colour!? the hell! why did nobody tell me! o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. *backs away into a corner holding a chair up 4 protection* ure blog is scawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete