Tuesday 10 August 2010

I Keep Dancing On My Own

^^That song's stuck in my head right now...
I've had Minky for nine years!! wow...it's hard to believe that this time next year i'll be saying i've had her for a decade. I remember when I first got her i'd take her everywhere...until i thought i'd lost her at the train station when in actuality *is that a real word?* i'd left her on the sofa at home...she stayed in bed for a while after that...

mmmmmm pink vaseline is really nice :P

tg...none of the pics are up on fb yet!! i reckon that once louise puts them up i'll untag myself in most of them...xD

gonna bake a cake later...and have a go at chopping up some wood, you know, the usual...

went up to bed early last night...around 9...i read for a bit and then feel asleep, not sure what time :S felt better this morning. felt raelly cruddy last night.you know when you've had a great time and then you return to ordinary life and it's just a little...dull? hmmmmmm. not the best.

sorry but...
that's all folks

Peace and lovexxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment