Wednesday 4 August 2010

Greetings all!

http://thegreatthought.blogspot.com/
^^that's the link to Tommy's blog Summer :D
ah, today was rather pleasant in all :D I towned with Louise, her bf Matt *finally!!*, Matt's friend James, Jamie, Ben, Summer, Hattie and for an hour Tommy and Harvey :D
We didn't do a lot, save from ushing from the rain *although, to be fair...i wasn't there for a couple hours :s*
hmmm....


i just entered a competition to win a Buzz Lightyear doll...I reeeeeaaaaaally want it now!!

I'm trying to think of what I want for my birthday...it's still a relatively stretched while away but i wanna have some answers prepared for when people ask me...i would quite like a boxset of Demetri Martin stuff...i'm obsessed...i'd like Sunnyside Down by Levni Yilmaz....errrrrrm....i'm not sure...i'll have a think about it :D

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s I approve of you bf louise :) he seems really sweet! you guys are a fantastic couple *jealous!*
p.p.s BEACH TOMORROW with SUMMMMMMER...can't wait :) I'ma wear the dress i bought from river island yesterday, tomorrow...that could be confusing xD
p.p.p.s I yelled this at everyone in town but justin bieber's autobiography's gonna be out in october and there's gonna be a film of it!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! WHYYYYYYY????!!?!?! It's so frustrating when such young people are precocious enough to assume that they've seen enough of life to go selling their life stories. but seriously, a film? isn't that a bit much?!?!? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment