Friday 26 November 2010

Crazy and Neurotic

Hey y'all!
That's apparently a compliment so i'll take that :D

Drama was majorly awesome today...see, when i chose drama, this is what i was expecting...script work...i LOVE scripted stuff...it's the other stuff i'm not mad about..

I think that nice lady's name was Miss Lebowitz...although i really do stress that i'm not sure, i as trying to read her tag thingy subtley...as in so that it didn't look as thoughi was staring at her chest.

Going to watch The Simpsons...
BYE

Peace and love
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. ...It's not every day that you can be called neurotic and sort of take it as a compliment.

    And although I was really worried I was going to hate script work, it's much more fun than the other two topics.

    Except, I watched a Chris Rock video. I really don't think I could pull off the voice without sounding racist or rubbish. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD It was sssoooo awkward when she said that you looked like a crazy neurotic jewish woman.

    ReplyDelete