Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Adventures of Raindance Maggie

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are back with a brand new guitarist, Josh Klinghoffer, and this fantastic new single, following the 2006 release of their last album, 'Stadium Arcadium'.
Their tenth album, 'I'm With You' is due to be released at the end of August and I can't wait to go out and buy the CD. When the music's this epic, you just want to be able to hold it in your hands as well as your heart :P



Epic.

Feedback welcomed, I know this isn't everyone's cuppa but I digg xD I'm just replaying after replay atm :)

Peace and love
xxxx


*EDIT*

Today I finished a painting which I started about a year and a half ago and have been talking about doing ever since...I've called it 'The Perfect Day'. I'm so up myself I name my artwork....oh yes...also signed it xD Ya never know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment