Saturday 13 August 2011

I would write something interesting...

If i hadn't been so bored today and yesterday.

btw, summer, got your blog open in another window, listening to that song, as i'm writing this....it's really nice :s

work sucks. it fucking sucks. i hate it. I need money. i love having money. wish i could get paid for nothing....but then i'd complain about my boredom...ah, this paradoxical nonsense.

a rest is as good as a change.

I'm finding jogging to be pretty freeing atm...i'll be bored of it in a week. just who i am.


adaaaaammmmm, can you design a tattoo for me please? :P



Praise The Damned.
Once day is done death depairs for his next plaything.
just wait quietly. listen closely, you'll be tested at the end.


i'll see you soon

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment