Tuesday 2 August 2011

I really Hope that everyone realised...

....That the last post wasn't actually me :P

Internet's been down for a couple of days here so this is the first time i've been on the internet in two days...which for a teenager is a pretty long time xD

Adam kindly posted for me. i say kindly in the loosest sense of the term...it started with him transcribing but then he became creative with my choice of words xD

Btw, SUMMMMMMMMER, I just read your blog and the view count was on 1234....thought that was kinda cool :)

Walked along the sea shore with tide lapping at my ankles, toes sinking into the sand and I felt myself being washed away with that ebbing salted water. I couldn't help but think that it doesn't get much better than this.

Cheesey, i know....but sometimes clichés walk into your life and it's a shame to ignore the sweet ones...

I really hope the drill won't shatter my stone.

Well, cyberspace, it's been lovely catching up :) if anyone's around later i may be on fb chat 'n' stuff...just saying :)

anyways. i stink. so i'm heading for the shower, laters biactches.

Peace and love
xxxx

1 comment: