Wednesday 31 August 2011

BCLC, Pinky and The Brain, Santa, Nigella Lawson, Can I Butter Your Baguette?

I honestly have no idea anymore...I think i left my mind in bed this morning.

ah, tommy, tried to inquire about the frame but i couldn't get an answer....might just take it....it's been there FIVE days!! Now, stop punching toddlers...remember, next time you get The Urge, get to bURGEr King. Ahhh, product placement in blogging, much loves :P

The nights are long but the years are short when you're alive....


This song really strikes me somewhere deep in here *prods own chest :s* O.o

Met David, Tingda and Tommy *appreciate that I alphabetized you....* in town for House Drama-ish stuff. Such a laugh and i'm really, really glad I came because I'm now part of it :P gutted i missed the first one!

AND THEN SHE JOGGED. found this one really tiring :s should get a pedometer to see how far i go...
or not.

oooh, did more painting....looking more like a painting, less like a blob now :P

mmmm, today i've nurtured my mind, body and soul, i'm a total guru xD

right.

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment