Wednesday 15 June 2011

SIX BAGS OF RUBBISH

THREE BAGS OF RECYCLING
ONE MASSIVE BOX FOR THE CHARITY SHOP
THREE BOXES DESTINED FOR THE ATTIC
FIVE HOURS WORTH OF CLEARING

Finally,
finally
my room is ready for my new bed. Thank Goodness. I hope I can deconstruct this bed tonight and move the new one in so that I can sleep soundly...it'll be odd sleeping in a new bed...but a good kind of odd. The bed I've had for the last five years has been the most uncomfortable, impractical, ugly, cumbersome BEAST of a bed. It blocks half of the window!!! That's mainly because my room is tiny but still! I haven't been able to pull my curtains open properly for FIVE YEARS. I have to climb a ladder to get up there!! I've had to climb down that ladder *rather hastily* when I've been ill. That's not fun. I'm SO relieved that i can finally sleep properly. not only the bed, but the mattress. my old mattress was lumpy and bumpy and really hard. it's lucky I'm a heavy sleeper really....anways....i'm happy i have a new bed....that's about it really :P

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s SUMMER Have you stopped following me?!?!?! :O whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? xD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment