Wednesday 22 June 2011

I JUST SHOT THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

...sorry...
about killing a metaphorical elephant....??....

Anyways, I was of course referring to EXAMS!!! In search of some small source of solace *alliteration ftw* I've been avoiding mentioning them on here or in either of my diaries until that blessed day when they end. Today is that day.
Hallelujah :P

Odd being in the hall on my own.....maow....don't like being alone....

but it's all over.

I WIN.

Tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, the next day...all gonna be amazing.

I love this.

...apparently issues with latin paper 3....damnit...the exam boards' cock-ups were annoying when they weren't affecting me, but now that they are??

...how very dare they?

...bastards...



anyways :D this literally made me laugh out loud * i avoided using the abbreviation...get me...no?....fine then!*



ahahahahahahahahahaha :D

Going to bathe, VALE

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s for anyone who read the post of a couple days ago regarding a bangle made by martin, i used the present tense of fucere rather than the perfect tense...so here goes....second shot:
Martin mihi bangle fucerat.


or whatever 'bangle' is in latin...i tried a translator...it came up with 'bangle'....i doubt that...
SCORN
p.p.s adam's lost his dummy, please can someone buy him a new one? he can't sleep without it....bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment