Sunday 13 February 2011

I found what I was looking for!!

I needed a strapless bra for prom and i managed to get one :D hazaaaaaaaar. usually, things don't go to plan for me when i need them to!! I'm on page 123 (!) of my book so i've made a fairly good dent into it and it's starting to get interesting...i like the sound of Marcus...:P *oh come on, it's a girly book, of course there's going to be a mysterious love interest!!* the thing i'm really liking about it is that Ceceilia Ahern's written it from the point of view of a 16 year old and she's getting it right :) i think everything else i've read by her has been about people roughly middle aged, so this is a nice difference, and it's good that she hasn't stereotyped teens. I'm really enjoying it.
Sister Ignatius seems nice, if a lil strange but Rosaleen is just plain weird...

mmmm, mum's making roast dinner :D her roast potatoes are a-maz-ing :D

started writing my big diary properly again :D i always feel guilty when i neglect that diary because i miss out massive chunks of important detail...things i like to look back at :s
like, i was reading over my entry from my job interview and how nervous i was and now, i've had that job for four months!! wowzars. time flies.

GET ON TOP

...by the red hot chili peppers...it's one of their older songs...lil bit naughty xD oooo-errrr.

i'm realy lookign forward to going to wales this year...it's not for ages but i really really really can't wait. i'm gonna plunge myself into freezing salty water and lose my breath. it's going to be brilliant. I can watch the sunset across the sea whilst sitting on a sea-weed wrapped rock. wowzars. plus, this time around, i have my phone with an ok-ish camera so i can take pics of EVERYTHING!!
i really hope i'm not away on tommy's birthday AGAIN but it always seem to be that i am :( darn.
need to buy a cable. DAMNIT. not really...it's fine...

still waiting for my skin to arrive...they did say it'd be a long time. It's coming from hong kong and for long distances like that, they tend to wait until they get a bunch of orders before dispatching...makes sense...


i carry a lighter in my handbag. now if i get attacked i can set that mofo on fire.
BURN

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment