Tuesday 30 March 2010

Alice in Wonderland is BACK ON xDD !

*yay*
I have for really been looking forward to seeing this film since I heard about it LAST year so although it's a shame that my company kept will be far reduced; it'll still be a laugh and totally fabby in epic proportions xD mmm hmmm. AND I'm making egg-fried rice later! I love cooking so much :D it relieves stresssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyy

stress-sassy? hmm.

ahahahahahaha
I officially LOVE math and chemistry xDDD!!
4 page essay my ass...although...I was kinda stressing to begin with.

*GASP* I OFFICIALLY * love that word* LOVE mr thompson xD!! deal with it! He's so awesome and I got to write on the board today...*go me eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I'm in such a goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood mood! I'm not even going to worry about counting to see how many of those there were!!! That's how good i'm feeling right now. ergle. tomorrow's going to happen. and I know what'll go down. BUT I gotta keep my head held high for it will still be great no matter what happens, right??! YES!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
wap wa oooooooooooh

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment