Tuesday 1 September 2009

ARGH

My foresight is really rather lacking.
I've gone and organised a venture townwards and forgot that today was the farmers' market. Ist tuesday of every month and sure enough the highstreet is too packed to move in :O It's so busy, I have ney got a clue what we'll end up doing :S

WHITE RABBITS, WHITE RABBITS, WHITE RABBITS.

I may or may not write more later...depends :S

Did anyone see Would I lie to You? last night? Such a funny show. the host, Rob Brydon, did an atrocious impersonation of one of the team captains; David Mitchel. 'twas still funny though! And Lee Mack (the other team captain) is learning to juggle because his son said, "i wish you could juggle dad."
awwwwwwwwwwwww

Peace and love
xxxx

p.s did anyone else watch that BBC 1 drama, "framed" last night?? I reeeaaaally liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment