Tuesday 1 November 2011

shrewd/SHro͞od/ Adjective: 1. Having or showing sharp powers of judgment; astute.

You're Welcome :)

Alright my lover??

so, bought cheap halloween sweets post halloween *win* i love haribo :P

didn't totally feck up in I-talian today...always nice to not mortify yourself!

Carved my first ever pumpkin with martin yesterday :) we made it look like Jack from A Nightmare Before Christmas and I was rather please with it, and then we toasted marshmallows in him *yeah* flaming sugar makes me happy.

omgosh, mr. bond smushed a poor, defenseless leaf-bug in history today; further cementing my dislike for him :( me and jenny had name him jeremy...just before he was crushed before our very eyes :'( i'll miss that lil guy, he had pluck, i'll tell you that much for free!

it's hard to dance with the devil on your back, so shake him off.

house rowing was fail but i loved it anyways :P bad dance music and competition...glorious.

anyways, i shall bid you farewell you beautiful creatures!

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment