Thursday 31 May 2012

Seeing Hayley

I'm seeing my old friend Hayley today and I've gotta say, I am mighty nervous :/ I always get like this when I'm seeing someone I haven't sseen for a while. It always ends up being great but I ALWAYS panic nonetheless because it's been almost a year AGAIN since I last saw her. :( She's probably my oldest friend that I still keep in touch with. It's not all the time but it's good to know that we can. things always seem pretty comfortable which is amazing considering we don't know a lot to talk about concerning each of our everyday lives. ah wells. It will be good to catch up and I need to stop worrying.

Just in general.

When everything's great I find something  to worry about, not a fun nature to have but I will sort it eventually.

I want to make a top.

That's all folks!

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment