Sunday 29 July 2012

Cymru Mark 4

Hello from Wales :D
And there is sunshine!! Don't know how long it'll last so I'll just tske whatever they give me right now :P
It feels good to be home, y'all. I have said this so many times before but until it stops being true, I'll keep saying it; I feel an incredible affinity with Wales and Holyhead in particular, an immense feeling of peace just swells in my chest and everything else melts away. Work and college and results day *eep* all kinda melt away .

We arrived at about 1/2 4 this afternoon and I've been chilling with the GrandFolks :P

Read an interesting article about the 'surrendering wife' -_-'
To  be a housewife instead of persuing one's own career is not to 'surrender' it is a bloody choice and i wish women would stop hating on other women for this particular choice.This article implied that to support one's husbadn in his persuits was somehow regressive. Frankly, I find it a lil regressive for womankind for women to be launching such an attack on other women. This isn't feminism this is anti-feminism. Woman are entitled a choice, the same as everyone else and whatever is done with such choice ought to be respected.

Sorry, got a lil caught up there...anyways, then I had some dinner, visited Nan and then took a lovely long bath :) I washed my hair, shaved my legs, exfoliated and then painted my toe nails. I feel lovely and pampered and relaxed. All is well.

As of yet there are no concrete plans for tomorrow but I think that for as long as the weather is nice we should really make the most of it and that means BEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAACH! and finally an excuse to christen my new bikini :) I bought it on sale in January and have been dying for an excise to wear it xD

Spent a lovely last night in England with Adam :) Just  chilled, watched telly and giggled together :) <3

I've been to my first ever festival. Not all of Refest was amazing but what was great was bloody fricking great so it's all in the balance really I suppose :)
Also, RuFest was pretty cool :D Apparently i like to cook when i've been drinking but no one was complaining xD


Speak soon <3

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment