Friday 16 March 2012

Ah, today was freaking sweet :D

RAG week: Your favourite fictional character...

Lady Dracula :P

Hellz Yair

We looked so badass, c'mon Corpse Bride, Two Face, Sweeny Todd and RupertInASuit.

I love dressing up, i'm not gonna lie, it's one of my all time favourite things :P we need more charity days at school :)

I'm not really sure what we'll end up doing exactly but i really want a lady gaga theme for my 18th b'day party :) i'm thinking full on costumes, loads of her music and a dance routine *Summer you're in charge of that!!* i think telephone has a really great routine and it'd be cool to do a take on that methinks but you're official choreographer

wooo, i think my dinner's finally done :D wahey!! i'm so fragging hungry, i could eat an entire....mcdonald's...bricks, employees, window panes...oh and the food too :D
could actually seriously go for burger...might take martin on sunday, makes me feel less guilty about pigging out if i make it a hanging out with mart thing :P

This weekend, i need to do homework, fix coursework and FILE MY FREAKING PAPERS!!! gargh.

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment