Sunday 5 February 2012

Photo Booths are Bitches

I look like a serial killer. not even kidding. but i need it for my license...so yeah...

Got a hair clip and moisturiser in town and then spent two hours making a bracelet because i'm just too hipster to buy one. my hands freaking hurt.

Last night was good after work :) and actually work wasn't too bad either but i had a really ncie evening with adam, we walked back in the snow, watched some telly, he tickled me so much, i shreiked with laughter and begged him to stop...seriously, how old was i last time i had a tickle fight? xD
it was a relief after friday...i think everyone knows what i'm talking about...
Hopefully I'll get better soon, i've finished this lot of Yasmin so I'm gonna try out a different pill and if it continues to fuck with my head i'm giving it up. so you have any idea what it's like to break down in tears over NOTHING at least once a day? hmmm :/ lately stuff has actually been up but the pill really doesn't help any of it. how sad is it that i started looking forward to my period just because it was a week when i didn't have to take the pill and my head space was unclouded. you know like when you're dreaming sometimes you have moments of lucidity where there's absolute control over your surroundings? that's how life became but not in an airy floaty dreamy way but more a nightmarish loss of control. hopefully, it'll be over soon and i'll be 'normal' again.

Gonna watch Kick-Ass...oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment