Monday 12 December 2011

I'm feeling quite good right now...

It's a peculiar thing, to be contented...things aren't perfect *when are they?* but it's a realisation that the imperfections don't really matter...
I've finished Christmas shopping, my dress for the Christmas Ball arrived *LATE!!!* but it is rather pretty... :) i still complained though...that's an important lesson kids, complain your way to victory! and i might be going to a life-drawing class tomorrow evening...who knows where life will take you if you're willing to put yourself out there. i'm gonna do it, get ready to face-palm, ok i'm saying it : "SAY YES" just take oppurtunities because the good ones are all too often few and far between but you're not likely to find them if you say no to everything...
I'm being annoyingly optimistic now...
and i'll piss everyone off just a bit more by saying i've finished my lit essay...i just sat down and got some serious thinking done on friday, hopefully it's not just a pile of twaddle...hmmmm... I asked mrs. doar to mark my pre-draft draft...i hope that's not too cheeky.
Gosh, tommy told my history class that i wanted to marry mr. garside...*cringe* ah wells, i can't get mad at him cuz we're seeing Santa together. oh yes, i'm 17 and most definitely excited about Christmas and Santa :D Watched Elf last night...it's really nearly Christmas, i can't wait!!
i has ein warm 'n' soft 'n' floofy cardigan...v happy :D maow :) it might be a size 18 but i larvs it so yeah!

Peace and love
xxxx
p.s noodles are brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment