Wednesday 6 April 2011

!!CENSORED!!

THOSE F**KING B***ARD W***ERS WENT AND F**KING CENSORED ME!!! B***ARDS!!!

how very dare they?!!

The swines.

Well. For the commendations assembly today, we chose mocking middle names for ourselves and with a whopping, great dollop of irony I called myself:

Katherine 'Badass' Thomas

It wasn't read out.

I was livid. Badass is not a swear word, it's slang for feck's sake. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.

Anyway, in other news....
the weather today was delightful :P Best we've seen in a while and according to the weatherman it was the hottest so far this year. Vair toasty 'n' such.

My favourite weatherman, Tomasz Shafernaker got fired. :'(Great pic choice, right?

I didn't even mind when he told me it was going to rain.... :/ alas....he's gone now

MORE NEWS:
On my travels I stumbled across a rather good blog. Strong opinions and interesting stuff to say....GIVE IT A READ

DANKE!!!

Now, I know this won't be to everyone's taste but this played on the radio late at night sometimes and i just think it's a very interesting sound. I like it.



Gosh, you know you're tired when you internally interject your thought trails with those American-teen-girl 'like's that are incredibly annoying... :P

That's all folks!

Peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment